Tuesday 5 October 2010

Back from Eurogamer Expo!

I'm back from Eurogamer Expo in London. Needless to say, I had a blast.
You can read more about it over in the Event Report section (Be warned, it's a lot!).

I think a main highlight of my day, aside that, was going down to the arcades in London and kicking some ass at Street Fighter IV. (Though it honestly did make me feel really bad for Vega back in vanilla, when you've been playing Super since release, you go back and think 'Wow, was he really this bad? Was every matchup this much of a struggle for me?' because at the time, you just made do with what you had. Wall-dive glitches and all!)

Anyway, I won't bore you for too long, I have a tournament to prepare for anyway~ So go and read the event report!

[Francys Pai]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More